The Air Compression Leg Massager is a device meant to help not only massage the legs, but keep them healthy and their circulation running well. They are very helpful to use if you tend to suffer from cramps, bad circulation, and even varicose veins.
These massagers wrap around your legs and secure themselves to them with their zippers. They can then be activated with the machine attached to them which can adjust the time that they run and the pressure that they use on your legs.
The Air Compression Leg Massager provides instant relief. Unlike some other pain-reducing methods, such as medicine where it might take some time before you start to see results, with this device, you’ll see the results instantly. This is because it can quickly improve the circulation in your legs which is often a major factor in leg pain. By keeping the circulation running well, it can reduce soreness and make your legs feel much better.
Because the Air Compression Leg Massager improve your circulation, it will help to make your body feel more energetic. This energy can also help to improve the health of your legs because you’ll be up and moving which can naturally encourage your circulation to keep moving.
The Air Compression Leg Massager has been designed by engineers, doctors and specialists.
Each limb is divided into 4 parts and will inflate and deflate successively and independently of others. The pressure will help to evacuate the lymph in your legs, and promote The Air Compression Leg Massager has been designed by engineers, doctors and specialists.
Each limb is divided into 4 parts and will inflate and deflate successively and independently of others blood circulation.
This is this unique massage cycle on your feet, calves, knees and thighs that make this device unique and powerful.
No charging required, simply plug in the device to begin treatments.
Step 1 : wrap the limbs around your legs
Step 2 : zip up
Step 3 : connect the tube to the pump
Step 4 : press Start button to begin the treatment
- The airwave physiotherapy massager consists of 4 airbags.
- In turn, this leg massageris inflated and deflated by the timing cycle of 1. 2. 3. 4 airbag.
- This post op leg wraps constantly changes the pressure and rehabilitation point of the limb.
- It periodically inflates the airbags of the extremities to promote venous return.
- Our leg massager can be a physiotherapy treatment for preventing venous thrombosis.
- Material: Medical compound materials
- Pressure range: 20-240-20hg
- Voltage: AC110V -220V
- 20hg time setting: 0-30min
- 1X Electric Physiotherapy Leg Pain Rehabilitation Leg Massager Wraps